Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D~All,
As you know we are going to my very first OBR Bassetfest..and you could say our house is very excited..

Here's my problem (and VB3 you would be the BEST one to asks). As you know I am named for some famous Buckeye or something (Woody Hayes). They is having a costume contest at the Bassetfest. Being Football weekend and being so close to the "great Ohio stadium"..my ma's bought me an official black Coach Hayes hat...here's were the tricky part starts...I has a red Buckeye jersey that my Dad says is perfectly fine to wear..but ma found a white collar and red tie...she thought along with some black pretend glasses..I could looks like the original Hayes (I already has the jowls for it:D).....so Bassetpals which should it be...I will honor your opinion....

~thanks for help everyone
Woody Hayes (the cute one)

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
You R cute! and i like all ur bafftime pics too

methinks u wuld look cute holding a small football or somethin' so everyone knows who u r! we can't wait to see pics of ur costume, and mehopes ya win the costume contest!

in whatever case, just make sure ya look cool & the basset girlz will be all over ya.
--your pal, Worm:cool:

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
~ Wworm,
Thanx pal....that's what I was hopin'.....ma says that we kinda resemble each other like distant cousins or sumpin'......that's kewl wit me cause your my brat pack buddy

~peace out,
Woody Hayes

This hears a picture of the "other" Woody Hayes" so ma says we need the glasses and white collar with da tie to match my hat......in case you were wondering....:cool:

·
Registered
562 Posts
Oh man you would be a winner in the original Woody Hayes outfit. My only question Mr. Basset Woody Hayes is whether you are the kind of basset who wears hats and glasses and other head adornments without any problems or if you are like our dogs, who immediately try and get hats and glasses off their heads? If you are well-behaved then I would try the original Woody outfit (although the tie might be hard to see and would need to be fastened in multiple places). If not I would go with the jersey. Either way, Go Bucks!

·
Registered
12,947 Posts
OMG! Buckeye hat white shirt and red tie and glasses does not necesarrily = Woody Hayes but also

that would simply be humiliating you need to find a way to incorporate either "3 yards and a cloud of dust" or punching out a florida gator i think the twins dad has one he is willing to send to ya.

oooh maybe being confused for jum Tressel ain't so bad.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mr. MikeyT,
I wouldn't be hitting a Floriday gay-tor but a Clemson tie-gerrrr.....:rolleyes:
and Ma did consider the vest....we are going to be in the heart of Buckeye nation, doncha know?

~Woody Hayes

ps....ma has joked (at least I hope it is) that we need a little sister for me and name her Tressel.....:p

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
~ Wworm,
Thanx pal....that's what I was hopin'.....ma says that we kinda resemble each other like distant cousins or sumpin'......that's kewl wit me cause your my brat pack buddy

~peace out,
Woody Hayes

This hears a picture of the "other" Woody Hayes" so ma says we need the glasses and white collar with da tie to match my hat......in case you were wondering....:cool:
Haha Woody, and ya need an old fashioned telephone too!!!

melikes that we resemble each other, Woody!
as u know, Mr. Mikey here thinks you & I are 1 basset hound (Wormwood)...

when is your weekend of fun??
--Worm

1 - 7 of 7 Posts