Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the morning of Sept. 11th,2006 my father Joseph F. Milko,Jr. passed away from a massive heart attack at the Niagara River Beagle Club,in Alexander,N.Y. Dad had stayed over night and was going to leave in the morning after spending a weekend with his Family,Friends,and his hounds. He got the call of the Huntsman's Horn calling him to come to a better place and to hunt with all of his hounds that have gone before him.After 43 years of Bassets i know he has one hell of a pack!!! Good-bye Dad

·
Registered
4,902 Posts
Very sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family. :(

·
Registered
289 Posts
Godspeed.

My mother was born and raised in Niagara. I have found memories of walking the paths around the whirlpool with my grandfather I miss so much.

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
:( My sympathies to you and your family Billy. I've seen your Dad's name often in some older Tally-Hio's that were given to me. I'm sure you all have many, many fond memories. Will be tjhinking of you during this sad time.

Barbara

·
Registered
5,249 Posts
:( Billy, what a lovely tribute to your dad. He was surely pretty special to love the hounds land to pass that love on to you. I am so sorry.

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
He died doing what he loved best, surrounded by his friends and his hounds. Sincere condolences to you and your family.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you.

·
Registered
775 Posts
I am so sorry for your loss. I hope good memories will help you get through this sad time.

Karen

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
I'm very sorry. Your post is a very nice tribute to your Dad.
Sharon Hall

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Our condolances to you and your family. I'm sorry for your loss...

Terry :(

1 - 20 of 36 Posts