Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had a week of Snoopy trying my patience, and being a brute. Barking at everything, stealing things, causing chaos, taking innersoles out of all my shoes and hiding them, etc.

Yesterday, I had a really bad day, my website was hacked, I'd had a bad day at work, and just wanted to curl up on the sofa and avoid the world.

And Snoopy came and sat on my lap, and was so warm and cuddly and gentle, and he kept snuffling my neck, and we had Basset cuddles for over an hour.

Now I know why I got a houndy. All the mischief is worth it, just for moments like that.

I've had him for exactly a year today, and it feels like a lifetime, in a good way.

A

·
0 Posts
My Sabian can read my mind (and my kid's). He is right there to snuggle and give hugs. They are the best therapy you can get! yvonne

·
Registered
662 Posts
Definately... anyone who said "diamond's are a girl's best friend" never owned (or was owned by) a basset!

Both Mocha and Beldin have been cuddling me like crazy over the last few days ... I'd take a smooshy luvy basset over a hard rock any day.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts