Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
SOOOOO CUTE!

I notice your Snoopy is very white and clean looking! My Snoopy is full of dried mud at the moment and its everywhere! Even all over her back!

·
Registered
5,249 Posts
:lol: :lol:

Biscuit had a Curious George doll and treated it exactly the same way! In fact, one of my favorite memories about Biscuit was how he'd proudly strut out to the car with Curious George stuffed in his mouth. His face would have this very serious look and I swear, he'd walk a little slower so everyone could be sure to get a gander.

He ended up totally destroying George, except for a few little pieces here and there --- I kept the pieces and all I'd have to do to get Biscuit's attention was hold one up and yelp GEORGE!!! and a frenzy of scampering and yipping would break out.

Yogi, meanwhile, only disembowels them immediately and never quite had the same affection for them. But he has his beloved log. :blink: He loves that log - has had it since he was a puppy. :blink:

They love their little friends, don't they? :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Snoopy doesn't usually sleep this way. This was a day after he came home from doggie daycare so he was pretty tired. Normally he's either tearing his stuffed animals apart or squeaking them to death.

Droopy is actually my stuff animal :lol: . I take him with me when I travel and can't bring Snoopy with me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts