Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
With my super de dooper untrained show dog eyes I pick boy #5 & Girl #2. Let me know when they win a championship! ;) Who was the natural & who was the wiggliest goof ball among them?

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
What beautiful puppies. When do you know which one you get to keep? I think you said the owner of the stud got first pick of males and the co owner of your female gets first pick of the girls. Is this right?

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok,I'm going to do this again.Sometimes I hit escape when I want to hit back. The co-owner of Esa gets 1st pick male(remember though this is subjective,her 1st pick may not be mine or the stud owners)the stud owner is taking 2nd pick and 3rd pick and a bitch for the breeder/ judge(I'm allowing him 1st pick bitch) a family from MD is next and a lady from NY gets the last boy. I'm leaning towards keeping the black bitch which leaves a bitch open so we'll see how this pans out. Right now, my 1st pick bitch is Girl # 2,my 1st pick male is Boy #4,that is how I see them for the moment and that can change.

·
Registered
209 Posts
They are beautiful bassets! Great job Bubbad and Momma :)

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
I can't get a good look at the pups! There's a banner ad for Red Lion hotels that I can't get rid of that obscures the top 1/4 of the picture. Anyone know how to get rid of it? I am logged in, and a member, so I'd expect that this shouldn't be happening.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
The Red Lion ad has magically disappeared. They are darling...love their classic basset coloring.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts