HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR, ESTHER
HAP...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Happy, happy birthday, dear Esther!
Typical basset, fall asleep in the middle of your own song.

·
Registered
517 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ESTHER!!!!! Hope you are having a great day with lots of presents and FUN!!!! It's Saturday so maybe Mom and Dad are home and that makes it even more special. Make them take you for ice-cream tonight and have a BIG bite the one more Big BITE for me. I LOOOOve ice cream but they only have taken me once.
Hope ya got some presents,
Your friend Pais

·
Registered
437 Posts
Happy Birfday beautiful Esther..........what a special day because you are here........Hope you got all the treats and presents and bellyrubs you could handle....

~your Pal,
Woody Hayes:D

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Estha-- I'm with Hank. Happy Barfday!! hee hee. i like da stories you tell us about yourself, esp the gross ones.

i hope ya got to eat bacon or at least some steak for celebration.

sorry a bit late in sending barfday wishes. my person was away all day and then just let me get on a few minutes now.
--Worm

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i got 2 boxes of milbones 2 bullsticks a new bed and a partridge in a pear tree.

and today, i peed in the den, barfed in the car AND POOPED IN THE CAR!

yeah... the 'rents aren't amused

·
Registered
761 Posts
Wow Esther! You really partied hard it sounds like! I'm not very surprised that your 'rents are excited and pleased. Hope your tummy settles itself down.

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
they said something about "trust issues" and about "revamping her schedule"

i don't know abotu all that, but my new bed is comfy.

·
Registered
761 Posts
they said something about "trust issues" and about "revamping her schedule"

i don't know abotu all that, but my new bed is comfy.
Lol! At least you have your priorities correct Esther!

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Estha, when it's your barfday, ya get to do whatcha want... humanz don't like it, but it's the truth. on my barfday, i rolled around in poop and made my outfit dirty... hee hee...

glad u r enjoyin' ur new comfy bed... speaking of bed... i'm getting sleepy....
--Worm zzzz

·
Registered
12,947 Posts
they said something about "trust issues"
It quite understandable that you have "Trust issue" Esta given that you can't trust the rent to let you out of the car when you need to go they are bound to be irresponsible with even more important task like making sure the food bowl is filled in a timely manner.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Thats right Esther: Didn't they ask if you had to "go" before you got in the car!!! My late mother-in-law asked us that every time even tho we were well into our forties. It is now one of those family jokes!!!
I have to ask ....... since your Dad is called Barfy-Pants is your Mom now called Poopy-Bum??

·
Registered
437 Posts
Esther,
Whenever I poop and my parents look at me in that way....I just say "your Welcome. I made it myself, a big steaming pile of BOOM_BOOM and it's all for you".....works everytime....and I am not the least embarrassed.:D

~Woody Hayes

1 - 20 of 21 Posts