Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Peanut is soaking up the lovin'. I've been working a lot lately and going to the gym and haven't had a lot of time w/ Peanut and Tarquin. Tonight at the gym the trainer gave me a Monster drink and said have fun you won't sleep til midnight...it is now quarter to 11 and Im not tired..

So, I finally got to share some "quality time" w/the kids! Peanut is laying on her back beside me with her head hanging off the couch sound asleep..that is until Tarquin comes by and rub his butt in her face....

She was laying on her back earlier soaking up tummy rubs...will post pics as soon as I can find the cable...until Tarquin stopped tearing up whatever he had and came in and irritated her..These two are so funny...never a dull moment..Tarquin just scared himself silly trying to get in his "toy box" (plastic container) it flipped over on him...

well enough...too much caffeine....will post pics tomorrow...sorry if I rambled, haved missed these guys! :D

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Looking forward to more pictures- I remember the picture of the 'under the Christmas tree fight' from a few months ago- one of the funniest pictures I've seen posted here-

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK, I warned ya...lots of pics..

This was the start of Peanut's belly rubs..

Then she started to get wound up...

Which of course....got Tarquin's attention..

and no more peace...

And this is what I am dealing with this morning on my day off...they both just got run off the couch because they were rolling around behind me and one of them BIT ME right on the back...

(Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum)

and of course some pics of Tarquin..

the ONLY time he is sweet..

sigh...ok...I'm done...for now... :)

·
Registered
905 Posts
Really funny pics. Looks like they missed you.Love the tedddle dee tweedle dum one :D

BTW any chance of getting me some of that stuff you're drinking? Sounds good. ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts