Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
So adorable!!! I love the wrinkly little snouts! Hope mama is doing well! And you as well.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Oh my goodness... I die. They are too precious! My husband and I are in the beginning stages of considering getting a buppy. (And by beginning stages of considering, I mean I beg and beg like a 4-year old and show him millions of buppy pictures each day. He just doesn't know how badly he wants one!)

The pups are gorgeous and I hope momma is doing well!! (as well as human momma and daddy)!

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Their mother is doing well but I can't figure out why she is so snappy with them.She has been like this since they were born.If they get any where near her face she growls and if I am not there to remove the puppy she snaps at it and scares it.She is a dominate bitch yet if this is disipline it seems like over kill. Not sure why she does it. I have spasims in my right leg and hip which makes everything I do uncomfortable but I get by.Thanks for asking.

·
Premium Member
792 Posts
Oh my God – they are so beautiful – I want one!!

There is nothing better in this world than a new little puppy. I love the smell of them. Sometime when I’m spooning with Flash if I smell her right at the top of her ear she still has that “puppy” smell. Love it.

Congratulations – I hope mommy and babies are all doing well – and that you get relief from your spasms. Ouch.

Jen~

1 - 10 of 10 Posts