Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having waded through the masses of information online re this year's Nationals, I've found EVERYTHING about the show EXCEPT THE LATEST RESULTS.

Can somebody please give me a link to this, realising that the main Conformation events haven't yet begun?

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks MM - I don't do Facebook but I was able to get in to see the photos - and the catalogue pages which were most interesting. Thanks,

·
Registered
12,872 Posts
Facebook has is current with the confirmation events but has no performance events posted dogs. Wednesday, Bitches today (thursday) BOB friday

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Facebook has is current with the confirmation events but has no performance events posted dogs. Wednesday, Bitches today (thursday) BOB friday
Interesting indeed - my only 'complaint' is I can't I/D the dogs in the line up, with the catalogue entries!!

·
Registered
12,872 Posts
Butch class. WINNERS bitch Judy tucks, 6-9 puppy Cloverhill's ring the Bell. Reserve is from the open class Topsfield - Lebrera Nursery Rhyme of Sanchu (rhyme) have video of ambred and bred by coming.

In bred by pumpkin got a call back but did not place. HOPE was 3rd in Ambred, Faith did not place on open, Deela was third in Veterans and Vina second in a large competitive brood bitch with hope and pumpkin.

·
Registered
12,872 Posts
1stAm bred topsfield lebrera ring around the Rosie.

2nd I'll De Feu's All that Jazz

3rd Soundtrack Smashing Pumpkins

4th Topsfield Lebrera Rapunzel of Sanchu

·
Registered
12,872 Posts
Bred by Exhibtor
1st Tailgate Bluefence Endless Possibilities (Carli) Jan Allison, Sara Watson, Gail Allen, Brian Black, shown by Brian

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Butch class. WINNERS bitch Judy tucks, 6-9 puppy Cloverhill's ring the Bell. Reserve is from the open class Topsfield - Lebrera Nursery Rhyme of Sanchu (rhyme) have video of ambred and bred by coming.
Heavens, that PUPPY must have been something to have gone WB!!!! I can understand that almost white Open bitch taking a top award however!!

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for posting the 'action' Mikey. What a nuisance those big pillars in the ring were!!

·
Registered
12,872 Posts
"Topsfield Bonanza" , I doubt Claudia feels that way. SHE had a very large contingent. Including the Aussie kennel she is Collaborating with Topsfield-Lebera is more of her field kennel stock. Only Feugo Topsfield Sanchu...fireworks did anything in the field with a Q in Hunting Performance test. SOLO AND finished his Hunting Hound Title

I SURE she is disappointed Monkey Won BISS again this year And Pepe did not get select dog either that went to a Brazilian import (lake Park) co-owned by author Jeffery Deaver. And won both the judged and people's choice award top 25 contest. Don't Know why but Pepe was shown by Candy, their pro handler instead of Sue Frieshman the kennel manger who usually shows him. I Quess jer knees were acting up, also she was the one updating the results pages on the 2017 NATIONALS website. Along with managing RV Parking

NANCY Richmond (Vision) kennels had a good National. She is one of the Breeders of Pepe (SHE owns the Dam)
Though no longer list as an owner. PEPE WON Maturity and was an Award of Merit winner.
Nancy's bitch Visions Rasberry Creme of Cloverhill. Went best Opposite sex in maturity and Award of Merit . RAZZY IS also a Field Champion.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts