Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
..would have been Maggie Mae's 16th Birthday. She was the first thing I thought of when I opened my eyes this morning. Gosh, I miss her so much. Every year we devoted the entire day to her. We would take her for a long car ride, walk in a park, then to Dunkin Donuts for her annual donut. Since her Bday is so close to Halloween it was usually decorated with different colored sprinkles. I know she lived an exceptionally long life filled with love & happiness. For that I am grateful. I hope today she is young again, sniffing all the wonderful smells, playing with all the other "angels" that have gone to the bridge.

Happy 16th Birthday my sweet girl. Mommy & Daddy love you always.

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Love doesn't diminish over the years. When I think about my Molly,a mixed breed who died at the age of 17 many many years ago, I still get a tear in my eye. People who have never loved an animal are missing one of the best parts of life.Happy birthday Maggie Mae!

·
Registered
465 Posts
Happy Birthday to sweet Maggie Mae. You never forget them, no matter how long they are gone. I think of my Lilly every year in February who was our boxer who went to the Bridge at age 16. She was the best ever, too.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
There will always be a special place in your heart for your beloved Maggie Mae. She was your faithful friend and gave you unconditional love for all those wonderful years you had with her. Happy Birthday, sweet Maggie Mae!! Give Bubba a Basset kiss for us.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Thinking of you & Maggie Mae....

·
Registered
79 Posts
Happy Birthday to Miss Maggie Mae. I will always remember your tribute to her. I am sure that she is enjoying her special day on a very soft cloud over her home watching you with as much love now as she did before, if not more.

Marie and Abby
Newton, KS

·
Registered
775 Posts
Happy Birthday Maggie Mae. Patti, I hope that your wonderful memories will give you comfort today.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts