Basset Hounds Forum banner

Is anyone else obsessed with their Basset!?

4K views 15 replies 15 participants last post by  HarveyB 
#1 ·
This is my first Basset, even tho I have been around them before but I'm so in love! I don't think I could ever own any other breed!

Dog Mammal Vertebrate Dog breed Canidae

Dog Mammal Vertebrate Dog breed Canidae

Mammal Dog Vertebrate Dog breed Canidae

She's the sweetest pup in the world

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

See less See more
#10 ·
I could probably be obsessed with any dog I had...just the way I am...but this basset of mine is by far the most fascinating dog I've ever had. His personality is so full of complexes....stubborn to a tee, constantly looking to cause havoc, extremely full of himself (I swear he thinks the world should revolve around him...and it does) but what a lover he is. Now that I put it into words gotta admit that if he was a person, I'd probably not like him much:eek:...but as a dog, he's perfect for me.

#14 ·
Rosie said:
I never thought I would be so obsessed with Rosie........ My iPhone tried to sync with the iCloud and couldn't because there wasn't enough space......I deleted apps because I couldn't delete any photos and videos of her.......think I may have past obsession??

I'm with you here! Had to do the same thing! 😄 It's almost slightly embarrassing, the level of obsession I have with Watson. I made valentines for my fourth grade students with Watson's picture...anything to share his cuteness!! Dog breed Food Dish Cuisine Finger food

#16 ·
Yes definitely the cutest valentines!! :) and to add to the topic my boyfriend now calls me the crazy dog lady ;D and our friends laugh cause I bought Harvey a Christmas calendar and knitted him a sweater and probably some other stuff too that I just don't remember! ;) so yes I definitely qualify as obsessed with my basset!! How could I not be when I look at his face?! Dog breed Dog Canidae Snout Carnivore

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.