Basset Hounds Forum banner

Gandy's home

3K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  MomosMum 
#1 · (Edited)
We returned from vacation and Gandy got sprung from the puppy gulag. He played with his new toy, got a big drink, and has now gone unconscious.
View attachment 3392

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App

#4 ·
Sounds like someone is happy to be home! Welcome home Gandy:D

Jen~

#11 ·
Puppy gulag is my way of saying the kennel. It has a doggy daycare and training and boarding facilities. The best part is it is only a few blocks away because Gandy gets horribly car sick, at both ends. We throw him in and speed there. If we are lucky, and there isn't traffic, we get there barf and poo free. If it hadn't been -30 out, I'd have had one of the boys walk him over.

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App

#12 ·
Puppy gulag is my way of saying the kennel. It has a doggy daycare and training and boarding facilities. The best part is it is only a few blocks away because Gandy gets horribly car sick, at both ends. We throw him in and speed there. If we are lucky, and there isn't traffic, we get there barf and poo free. If it hadn't been -30 out, I'd have had one of the boys walk him over.
Ta - I kind of guessed that was what this was. Language difficulties eh.

Car sick at both ends - the mind boggles!!! We've had that, in buckets full, from the front end with our pukey bassets, but never from the other end. Thankfully. :eek: again. Most did settle down to car travel eventually because this is a real pain, especially when going showing - and I'm always surprised I'm not affected too!! Not all are bad however - we had one who before we got the estates, would lie across the back seat on his back with his feet in the air. Hardly safe it has to be said :rolleyes: But as he was the second, by the time the third arrived we had more suitable Basset travel organised, complete with crates!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.