Basset Hounds Forum banner

Hoss' First Snow

2K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  Jnfr 
#1 ·
We had a blizzard last night here in NJ. This was the first time Hoss has ever seen snow. He loved it. It was so cute to watch him hop through it. LOL Here are some pics.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Maddie loves just a bit of snow, enough to make the ground white - she loves to run like a fool through it, until her belly gets cold, lol.

Great pics!

#4 ·
He looks like he's really having fun...Barney loves the stuff....even the deep stuff didn't bother him. I would shovel several paths around the yard but he spent most of the time off them....he'd either plow through or do this leaping thing.....after a 1/2 hour, he was completely tired.

#5 ·
Oh I love it! I wish someone could send some snow my way, it has been about three years since we have gotten any here. My boys wouldn't know what to do.

#7 ·
we get it a little more often than you i think
but haven't had a good one in two years.
actually we had a good snow just before Austin passed away in 2011
He liked sitting in it b/c he had cancer in his hip and I think the cold felt good! :D
he was a sweet old man...

#10 ·
Jake loves hoping thru the snow like a bunny and trying to find snow balls in the snow (not very successful). I can't wait for Ellie's first snow!

Of course, I always shovel down a potty area for them. I would hate to have to go out in deep snow, so I can't subject them to that!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.