Basset Hounds: Basset Hound Dog Forums - View Single Post - why does my basset....
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 05:37 PM   #37 (permalink)

oh my look at all the food talk. That is making me hungry! ANd jeez i guess i really did luck out on BOwser! He won't eat shoes, hates socks, won't swallow the dryer sheets, but will mangle walls or glass here for this pup. There was a bluetooth that went the way of the chomp...once, and it still worked, and then i misplaced it again and i did not survive the second chomp...some earphones...he's gnawed on both of our xbox controllers (not too damaged) my computer mouse (again only a little bit of teeth marks *lol*) he finally got off the electronics stage, and now only goes for paper trash, and chapstick on a regular basis. He loves bottles though. Especially PILL bottles =O we have to be very careful, he'll snatch them up in a half-second. Though if the garbage is left down, or if i hand-towel is left on the refrigerator'd better believe there will be trash all over, and the door will be open and all the cheese will be gone!
Baby Bowsah's Bwog
jaleely is offline   Reply With Quote